This special photo was taken by Tamás Sóki (MTI) on December 16, 2012. You can see a fog-covered part of the the Hungarian capital called “Sváb-hegy” located in Buda.
accident Austria Balaton beautiful Hungarian girls beauty Budapest celebration celebs crime Danube East Hungary economy festival film foreign policy Formula-1 fun girls history Keszthely Kis-Balaton Mecsek Mountains Miss Hungary music national park natural beauty nature opinion photo Pécs race Slovakia South-Hungary spas sport statue Szigliget tips tourism transport Turkey video Viktor Orbán weather weird
- A highly usable map of the Hungarian parking zones
- Hungary’s most beautiful girls in bikinis
- Supermarket chains and typical grocery prices in Hungary
- They are the 20 most beautiful girls Hungary, at least…
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis resent the Hungarian media
- Gypsy beauties from Hungary (photos)
- Is Lake Balaton dangerous?
- Toll Roads in Hungary: With a 2016 map
- Beauties at the Miss Hungary 2017 contest
- Kemal Atatürk park in Budapest